LATELY...

There's been lots of things buzzing round my head of late so I'm not going to attempt to theme them I'm simply going to put them out there. 


I've been dreaming about exposed brick interiors. The houses out here are generally not built of brick so I guess I've learnt to appreciate it a little more than I did before. Plus I guess the endless amount of Pinterest inspiration surrounding it doesn't hurt. The bricks just look really amazing. As long as it doesn't make the place cold...


Obviously there's a bear somewhere in my thinking. I love this artwork. Its so beautiful. The mountains, the trees and the bear. Love it. 


Saw this film on the flight home from England. It was amazing, quite sad in places though. But I loved the wardrobe and hair in this. I was slightly Blake Lively obsessed afterwards. Made me regret chopping off my long locks. But still would recommend the film highly. 


The urge to get another beagle is getting stronger and stronger. Images like this certainly don't help in the grand scheme of things. Look at them and how happy they are to be carrying that stick together. Oh I want two beagles!


I bought this novel recently and can't wait to get started. I re-read To Kill a Mockingbird in preparation. I have high expectations of Lee's new one as she writes so well and in such a captivating manner. 


Finally, there's so much in this image that I like. There's a lot of these bits that can be purchased at one of my favourite American stores; Target! Its the best and worst place. Best because you can get everything there and its usually reasonably priced. Plus its a great place to just browse, but that's also its downfall. You never go in and come out with just what you needed. It sucks you into buying more than you needed, always! But I love the cushion in this and the hexagonal tray is fun too. 

So there's a few thoughts. Until next month...
H

No comments:

Post a Comment