DUNSTABLE PART I

Most of you will already be aware that we took a two week trip back to England at the beginning of the month. It was a blissful time filled with lots of food, fun, family and friends. We took a fair amount of photos and have so many things we need to blog about, but I'm aware that I can bore the life out of people if I'm not careful. So I'm going to try and be a bit more succinct about this trip recap. Hopefully it'll mean there isn't too much waffle to read!

We spent the first week back home staying with my parents in their new house. I was rather excited to see it and couldn't wait to stay in it, especially as my sister, brother-in-law and 1 year old nephew were staying too. It was going to be a full house but I was so excited about it. Throughout the week we had days where we did lots of things but also days that were more chilled out and low key. It was definitely the introduction back into English life that we needed. 

There was a little park just round the corner from Mum and Dad's that we visited which was great fun, for both Elisha and all the adults!



One of our days out involved going to the nearby town of St Albans. Its a lovely place and has some great shops too. We combined a visit to their park with a small shopping trip. Ben, my brother, also introduced us to the nicest waffle place ever. We unfortunately didn't get any photos of the waffles at all, I think it was because we were too pre-occupied eating. Andrew certainly wolfed his down!



On some of the chilled out days there was just lots of time to play with Elisha and hang out. Obviously there aren't a billion photos to accompany this but here are a few.



Lastly, for those of you who have social media you will have seen that one more important thing happened whilst we were in Dunstable; haircuts! Elisha had his first one and then all the females got our haircut by our wonderful childhood hairdresser Sarah. It was so nice to see her and catch up. I think we all looked pretty good afterwards too!


So there we go, thats the first instalment of the first week. More to come soon!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment