MACINTOSH MONDAY

This week has been a tough week for me to find anything to share about Macintosh and not because he hasn't done things. Rather he's done a lot of things, but none of them are fit to be shared on the internet. Let's just say that the worst incident involved him making a rather disgusting mess on my bed twice in one day! It wasn't poop involved either! 

So in light of the fact that I'm struggling to look on the bright side of having a dog at the moment I thought I would share two rather adorable pictures of him so that maybe, just maybe, I'll find it in my heart to forgive him and not want to scream every time I see him!

These were taken whilst Andrew was competing in his 60 mile cycle ride. Macintosh and I were his support car. Obviously I got bored waiting to see them so took pictures of my photogenic dog instead!




Look at him. How could I be mad with that face?! Oh wait, my bed sheets, I remember now...
H

No comments:

Post a Comment