LATELY...

Wow, I've seriously missed out on doing these. I'm not sure how many people actually read them but I like to narrow down what I've been busy looking at on Pinterest or what design type ideas have been mulling around in my head.

So this month I'll do a summer theme as it is now officially summer (even though its felt like summer in California for a while!)



First off Andrew and I have been obsessively look at houses that we could buy. We are in no position to buy a house but still that doesn't stop us. Obviously I have been looking at many houses that are beyond our budget or price range, but would be what I would buy if the money just fell into my lap! This house caught my eye on Pinterest. I just love the clean white lines. 



I have also become rather obsessed with flowers recently. They seem to be super expensive in America, compared to home, but I'm still spending a lot of time pining after them and pinning them on Pinterest.



With the Californian summer upon us I am now living in just flip flops and sandals. My feet won't see the inside of a shoe until the weather calms down! I found these sandals and I just live the scalloped edges. They come in a variety of leather finishes. Just a bit out of my price range!



This summer I also made a rather bold decision to chop off all my hair. Its been long for pretty much my whole life and I was attempting to grow it even longer, but the summer it HOT here and long hair makes my neck sweaty. Plus the long bob has been buzzing around my brain for a while. In an impulsive moment I decided about an hour before my hair appointment to just chop it all off! It was a great decision but has led to me needing to relearn how to style my hair. I'm really enjoying the messy wave look but its needing a lot of perfecting.



And finally I have to end with a bear picture after all the time I spent in Alaska at the Fortress of the Bear. This little guy is amazing. I would adopt him, no questions asked! His little face kills me. Don't even get me started on his ears....
H

No comments:

Post a Comment