LATELY...

Here's a few pictures that have inspired me lately or things I've been thinking on...


This is from somewhere in Morocco. I have been building up a slight obsession with Morocco because of the beautiful patterns that are found in their buildings. I also think its likely to be one of the only African countries I might actually get Andrew to go too. He's pretty fussy but I think this place might have enough to keep him enthralled. 


I would love a bike like this. It's so beautiful looking but also completely practical with the basket. It would be nice to get around by bike a bit. Having said that thinking about where I live I couldn't bike too many places without currently being blown all over the shop or later in the year being fried to death! Maybe I'll just dream about it and then convince Andrew I need one ready for England. 

I have been pinning a fair amount of bear art on Pinterest. Not only do I love photographs of bears but there's some pretty hilarious art too. I love the simplicity of this particular painting but also the slightly sad expression on his face. I wonder what he is staring at. Maybe he's waiting for me to come take him home!


A friend recommended this book to me and I have just finished reading it. It was totally gripping! I have never read Agatha Christie before but she is so clever in the way she writes. I never guessed the ending at all and was amazed to look back through the book and see how Poirot got to his conclusions. I've since read one more of her books and although it was a little darker I enjoyed it too.


After last months' epic journey I have got the travel bug. I find myself looking up places that I want to go and visit in the States and just casually looking through airbnb to see if there's anywhere nice to stay nearby. It's becoming quite an obsession. I have visited 3 states now and in my head its entirely possible to see the other 47 by the time we leave. Anyone want to fund our trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment