LATELY...

March marks the beginning of a busy period of our lives with lots of trips planned and visitors arriving. Pinterest is always where I log some of the inspiration for trips. Here's a few inspiring photos that show you where our trip head is currently at!


This place is definitely on the list of spots to visit in the next few months. We are still in the planning stages but every time I do some planning I get so excited at the sheer prospect of going there. I may have pinned several images of the park itself recently and its been somewhere we have been desperate to go since we arrived in California. So excited that we are finally going to be able to do this!


With all the dreaming of places to visit the discussion about camping has come up again. Andrew's not been overly keen to camp here but we have all our gear here and with stunning views (and a few home comforts) it would be amazing!!


This cabin is insane. I have no idea where it is but I love the look of it. It would be an amazing place to stay for a while. Whenever Andrew and I book holidays/trips we are always looking for somewhere nice to stay too. I think the place you stay in really affects the whole trip. I mean we have stayed in some questionable motels over here, but really I love to stay in somewhere lovely because it enhances the whole trip.


I know hair doesn't seemed overly linked but the packing process where you decide what to take and how to ensure there's some style and yet comfort in your outfit is a feat I haven't mastered. Simple hairstyles for when I'm out and about....I've almost nailed it thanks to my decision this year to be braver with my hair. Due to the current length of my hair plaits are a must. 


Lastly the method of transport is another fun thing that we are playing about with at the moment. We are travelling by train during the next month which is quite exciting. I definitely want to add travelling by water, or travelling on water into the mix. Although I have to admit there is some worry in that for myself as I'm not the most confident swimmer. But still travel involves adventure and I guess with adventure there is always some risk...
H

No comments:

Post a Comment