MACINTOSH MONDAY

Hold onto your hats, today's post will be a photo overload of lots of little things that Mr Macintosh has been up too recently.



Some of you may have seen, via social media, Mr Mac's photo showing the small amount of dirt left from the most epic face plant I have ever seen. It really was too funny, I wish I had captured it on camera. It had me laughing for the remainder of the walk, despite his unamused looks that clearly indicated that he blamed me for his accident!


Unfortunately this isn't the greatest photo in the world but it does show what Macintosh does whilst we are busy cooking or doing anything in the kitchen. He wedges his face into the spot between the sofa cushions and just stares at you. Odd dog.



Poor old reindeer is even more destroyed than before. What's more upsetting however is the scary look on Mac's face that shows determination to finish off what's left!


Another not great iPhone photo, but this is our closet. Its where Mr Mac runs and hides when sonic booms happen. Living in California, near an airbase but also in the middle of desert there are a considerable amount of them and some can be quite loud. They certainly make me jump!! Poor guy. 


I'll leave you with a cute photo. This is Mr Handsome at his best. Cute, cuddly and sweet.
Happy Monday! 
H

No comments:

Post a Comment