LATELY...

There is no unifying factor to this month's lately post. I could do a valentines themed one but that's just cheesy and I'm not a fan of cheese. So instead you'll get a collection of random things, probably ending with a bear. As usual.


I have becoming increasingly more fascinated with pottery and am really determined to go to a pottery class at some point. In my head I'd be able to create lots of bespoke, one off pieces but I suspect my pottery abilities are probably quite limited! These pots took my fancy because of the geometric patterns, which are yet another thing I love. I'm also liking the natural looking cork top, gives it yet another unique look.


These shelves are amazing. They are industrial looking and yet have clean lines. I love the styling too. The white, glass and natural elements really work together. If only our walls were strong enough to hold these...


This is a view of Yosemite. It's on our radar for this year, hopefully when a friend comes out to visit. With the weather warming up here Andrew and I are already beginning to think about all those places we want to visit and see. We've been here a while now so we better get moving if we want to accomplish all that we keep talking about!


The greys. The natural textures. The simplicity. The mustard colour pop. The plant. Oh I love it. Definitely inspiration. Perhaps Andrew could build me a coffee table like that for when we get back to the UK. He's pretty handy is Andrew!


This is Brussel sprout hash. I know, I know it sounds gross, but it is actually amazing! It really is. We had it for lunch the other week and it was so tasty. Try it, I dare you!



Oh please...what do I even say about these guys?! I just want them. All. Of. Them. 
H








No comments:

Post a Comment