LATELY...

Its the new year so that means there are a few new year's resolutions knocking about and a general desire to start the year well. This month's lately will be focused mainly on that new year's optimism.


I found this on Pinterest and I thought it summed up pretty well a lot of the things I was aiming to focus on this year. I definitely want to ensure that I have more creating this year as I feel the tail end of 2014 was lost in terms of my crafting. 


Another Pinterest find is this yummy Oat Apple Crisp which can be found here. It looks pretty yummy and is definitely on the healthier side, which is always my aim, especially at the beginning of the new year. 


Snow has already been a part of our new year, as we went snow tubing at the weekend. We have been looking forward to taking some hikes with Macintosh in the snow and also the possibility of skiing too. Although I don't usually like the cold there is something stunning about scenery that's covered in a white blanket of snow. 


I got this book for Christmas from Andrew. Three children are sent from the American school system to schools in Finland, South Korea and Poland to see how their education system works and what benefits there are. As a geek when it comes to education I'm really intrigued to read it. I've been eyeing the book up for some time and I'd love to see what they learn. 


I'm determined to learn how to do more simple styles with my hair this year. It's certainly long enough to do plenty of things with but I can never seem to get round to it or learn how to do them. 2015 is the year I will!


And finally, this just made me laugh! So hopefully it'll make you smile too.

Happy new year everyone!
H




No comments:

Post a Comment