LATELY...

Its CHRISTMAS! As a result this entire post will be filled with Christmassy ponderings. Its pretty much all that has been filling my Pinterest board of late and I can't say I'm bothered by it at all. In fact I quite like it. 


This picture struck my eye, after we had already bought our tree. I have to say our experience was nowhere near this. Not only was there no snow, but carrying our insanely tall tree wasn't that easy either!


With some rain falling last week I have spent some time snuggled up under a blanket drinking warm beverages. We've even dipped into our stash of Cadbury's white hot chocolate (or hazelnut in Andrew's case). I must say we didn't have fancy marshmallows, but we have made the regular kind before. Maybe its time to try them again!


I purchased this book last week and have spent a lot of time snuggled up in bed reading it. It's written buy three Christian authors and surrounds Christmas during World War II. Each author writes a separate part of the story, but it involves just one family. So far I'm loving it!


I've been pondering what I should do to decorate our table for Christmas. So far I've established that I need to find a white tablecloth, beyond that I've done nothing but look at fancy place settings online. This one caught my eye and surprised me because it involves gold. For some reason I've never been a fan of gold, but I think I might be changing. Slowly of course!


And because no post is finished without a bear post, here are some bears in snow with mountains. As we are in California, we have some snowy mountains so maybe, just maybe I'll meet a bear! That would make my year!
H

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, the picture of the tree reminded me of a cool similar picture on a way cool blog. It's worth a look www.maddieonthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we love that blog! We regularly look at it. Its a shame that Macintosh won't respond as well as that dog does, otherwise we could attempt some cool shots too.

      Delete