THE LITTLE MAN

Warning I am going to be getting a bit sappy in this post, because seriously this little man is awesome!

Now that you have the warning out of the way I am allowed to be as gushing and sappy as I want, but I mean seriously once you've seen this little guy there's really no holding back. He is gorgeous. 

Blog friends meet Elisha James. 



Isn't he the most darling little boy you have ever met! I mean I may be biased as his Auntie but seriously, this little dude steals your heart. His little hands with the tiny finger nails. The gorgeous dark hair. His little frown. The cutest of outfits that he gets put in. Oh gosh I could go on!








We were so glad to be able to sneak back to England and meet him whilst he was still small and snuggly. I held onto him for the maximum amount of time per day, only letting go for the necessary things like feeding and travelling safely in his car seat. I loved just snuggling with him, letting him hold my finger, watching him attempting to smile at me (no it wasn't wind) and just generally falling more in love with him. 


 

We went out a few times whilst we were there and Andrew became rather obsessed with pushing him in the pram. Apparently its great fun. He did get carried away at times, but look he's generally quite happy!





As well as snuggling in with Elisha myself it was lovely to see him with his parents and watch that little family. So much love.


So little one, we love you so much and can't wait until the next time we get to snuggle. Don't grow up too fast!

Auntie H x 


No comments:

Post a Comment