SURPRISE!


Some of you may have seen this picture pop up on Instagram. Hopefully you caught the significance of it. At the beginning of October Andrew and I successfully executed the best surprise plan in the world. We managed to fly back to England and arrive at our parents doorsteps and surprise them without them suspecting a thing! Seeing their faces as they opened the doors and registered that we were standing there was amazing. I genuinely couldn't believe we had pulled it off! We then got to spend a wonderful 12 days in the UK visiting family and enjoying the brilliant British weather. Lots of cold and rain. Fun!

There are lots of photos we want to share with you but currently I am swamped under the piles of washing and sorting as the house is somewhat chaotic after returning and Andrew going straight back to work. I will get onto the posts as soon as I can though, so keep your eye out!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment