MACINTOSH MONDAY

This week I went back to work for a short week due to Labor Day which happened on Monday. So I'm slowly establishing some normality and routine. I have to admit though I'm happy to be back to one thing I love.....that is hanging with the pup after a long days work and his funny noises when I arrive home!

I also enjoy his crazy chasing of his new toy Mr Fox, especially dangling it in front of him and him leaping higher and higher to get it. I wanted to capture his playing on camera but trying to dangle the fox or his duck and take a photo was quite a challenge as he goes for the toy even whilst I'm still trying to set up the settings on the camera. Well I'm sure I'll get better but here are a few photos of my attempts. Plus some of me and the Pooch hanging out over the last week.

A











No comments:

Post a Comment