LATELY...

Happy fall y'all! 

Yup that's right its supposedly fall here now. Although the only sign of any kind of coolness is at 6am. It's still reaching into the 30s temperature wise. But I must say I am beginning to yearn for a little bit of coolness. Not because I want to feel cold, oh no I do not miss that! But rather because I want to enjoy fall. So here is a lately that's totally dedicated to fall.



I'm beginning to yearn for the colours of fall, not that we'll get much here. But I'd love to walk through a forest watching all the colours change. Kicking the leaves, or rather throwing them at Macintosh for him to chase. Divine!



Scarves and cosy clothing. Oh yes I'm excited to pull out my rather large collection of scarves that may or may not have been vacuumed packed to get here because they filled up too much room...ahem! But yes scarves and trousers. They will be quite a new phenomenon!



I'm beginning to dream about fall recipes like soups and stews. Whilst I've enjoyed the extended 4 months worth of barbecues I am looking forward to being able to cook in the house again. For those of you not aware due to the extreme desert heat cooking inside is not worth it in the height of summer. It just turns your house into a sauna. So I will be excited about getting out the cook pots and going for it. 



Boots. Short boots. Short brown boots. Yup they are my next must purchase item for fall. I have spotted a few potentials already. I really like them and their versatility. Plus I'm not sure it'll be cold enough to wear my long boots until literally January. They say it gets cold here but I'm not so sure. 



Pumpkin. Spiced. Latte. Oh. My. Word. I. Love. Them. The. End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment