MACINTOSH MONDAY

My father has a wonderful way of winding Macintosh up. Whilst Macintosh lived with him I'm sure he had equal fun and frustration at the hand of my father who loves to tease him. His favourite thing to do is to stuff one of Macintosh's toys into his collar and watch him go slightly crazy until he manages to get it out. 

It was only a matter of time before my Dad's antics began again in America, this weekend was such a time. My Dad renewed this toy-in-collar tradition and did it to him again; twice! Thankfully I was on hand to...well...capture it! I wasn't very well going to rescue him before I had got some blog worthy material was I?! But I think you'll agree, the photos make it all worth it!

His tactic was to spin round multiple times moving his head to make it swing round on his collar before he would bat at it with his paw. Eventually he could get his teeth into it and then he would pull. He would then sit holding onto his toy for dear life and watching my Dad very warily! Funny dog!
H










No dogs were harmed in the process of these photographs but one such dog may have been wound up rather too much. Check out the hurt look in his eyes on the bottom photograph! Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment