LATELY...


Lately I've been looking for a new pair of TOMS as my old ones got ruined. I settled on this pair and I love them. They are really comfy and actually have a thicker sole than my previous pair. The colour is lighter than this but I love it. 




BLUEBERRIES! Oh how I love this fruit. I've been finding and pinning lots of recipes involving blueberries and I made blueberry muffins this week in time for my parents arrival. The best thing about blueberries happens to be the fact that its the one fruit Andrew is now willing to eat! Hurrah!


Scarves have always been a weakness of mine. I adore this simple outfit where the scarf is almost the most fancy part of the outfit. I'm half looking forward to the day where it begins to get cold again so that I can wear them! Oh how I miss them. Having said that I'm rather enjoying the warmth too!



Lately I've been dreaming about the day when we own our own house and can make it look really pretty. I've never been a complete fan of American architecture but this house caught my eye on pinterest. I love the grey colour (or should that be gray color).


  
Also I have been thinking over this truth. With Andrew being across the country I often find it hard to be 'in the moment'. I find myself dreaming of when he returns and what we'll do then, instead of living in the here and now. I need to remind myself of this constantly though. I need to be in the season I am in, no matter what. 

H

No comments:

Post a Comment