MACINTOSH MONDAY



Hello! My name is Frog. I live in California; more specifically I live in the Woodruff household. Life there can be fun. There's lots of time to lay around and enjoy the warmth. However at certain points during the day I have to say life is not fun. In fact it hurts. You see I get picked up, squeezed, licked, tossed around, squashed, chewed, pulled and much more. There's this dog. His name is Macintosh and he likes to play about with me, except I think he has far more fun than I do. See...


                                        

                                            
                                            
                                            

The only time I get any peace is when Macintosh gets too tired. But by then I'm slobbery, wet and tired. Its no fun being a frog in that state. No fun at all. 
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment