LATELY...


Andrew has been in the process of building us a desk for the new American house. It's similar to one he built for the youth room at our church back in England but has some different legs. As a result I have been searching for retro looking storage solutions as the desk won't have any drawers. I fell in love with these drawers but they aren't any good to us as they would give us too much of a wood look. Still the handles, the different size drawers, the way they are stacked, it all amazes me. 



I have been really enjoying using my new sewing machine since I've been here and with Andrew gone I have more time for projects which is great. I recently made a version of this bunting using linen, but I bought some burlap the other day and can't wait to play about with it and tweak the look. 



Colour, shapes and pattern. They are becoming a little bit of an obsession for me at the moment. I find myself wasting time just looking at them on pinterest. But then again I find myself wasting time on pinterest in general. However at least the colour and pattern has a purpose. Its for my card making. Honest!



Lately I have been looking a lot at clutches. They typically irritated me because I hated to have to hold onto something all the time, however I bought a gorgeous ruffled white one for a wedding and I loved it. It's now beginning to look a bit worse for wear so I've been investigating others. I love the pattern on this one. See pattern searching is useful! 



And finally, its been too long since I posted a bear related picture. Just look at the pure happiness on the face of this bear. I still want to have one as a pet along with a polar bear and now perhaps a whale too! Just call me Mrs Doolittle! 

H

No comments:

Post a Comment