HAPPY 4TH JULY AMERICA


               

Today is Independence Day in America. It's a weird day for a Brit to be celebrating as they are celebrating their freedom from British rule. Awkward some might say...but its fine by me really. So this evening I am celebrating with my small group from church with a good old BBQ and then I'll be peeking out of the window at some fireworks whilst Macintosh hides or attempts to destroy the house. He's not a fan of fireworks. Are any dogs?!

Now you might have noticed I've said "I" quite a lot. You see Andrew left this week to go back to Florida for 6 weeks which explains the silence on the blog. Andrew's been getting to grips with actual work and I've been well....enjoying! Hopefully this week we'll get back onto the posting. I know Andrew's going to be sharing about one last trip we took before he left for Florida and I've got a lately post to do so you all know what things I'm obsessing over at the moment!

Until then I'm off to look as patriotic as I can. I mean red, white and blue is patriotic. You just don't know who I'm cheering for....or do you?!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment