LATELY...

There are so many things I could include in this lately post but for the sake of you guys I'll limit it to just a few. 


Sourcing bedding has become rather a delight lately as I've been able to browse in so many lovely shops. This bedding we actually purchased from a rather divine shop called Nordstrom. It was on sale which improved it greatly too. I just can't wait to put it on our bed, when we finally get it that is!


This is a truth I have needed to learn repeatedly over the past month of living here. I find waiting and extremely frustrating thing and yet its often in those periods of 'wait' that God teaches me the most about Himself but about me too. I need to learn to wait and to accept that the waiting needs to happen. 



With all the free time I'm going to be having whilst over here I want to learn to do something that I can't do currently. The one thing I have been thinking about learning is how to make amazing bread. The bread in the supermarket's isn't so great and I think learning to make my own would be beneficial. Just wish I could make it look as amazing as that bread. 


My tastes in jewellery have evolved over time and I'm leaning slightly more towards the less pristine looking pieces as traditionally I've had very 'neat' jewellery. This piece caught my eye, although its not totally different to what I normally would like I'm intrigued by the 'messiness' of the different layers and the colours.

I have just started to read this book this week. I saw the film when I was back in England and was really inspired by their story. I am fascinated with all things World War II so found this to be an interesting side of the war that I hadn't come across before. In fact it was a side of the war that I hadn't even contemplated. So far its an intriguing read. 

H




No comments:

Post a Comment