MACINTOSH MONDAY

We have just two Macintosh Monday's left until Mr Macintosh is here with us. Apparently he has been getting himself acclimatised back home in England due to the good weather. I have to say though that whilst you have all been enjoying the good weather there it has been warmer than usual here too. I'm not sure how he'll cope with 'hot' out here! We are enjoying it though for definite. 

So what has Macintosh been up to this last week? Well he's been getting ever more familiar with Blows Downs and desperately trying to catch the rabbits that roam around up there. I'm pleased to say that he hasn't managed it at all yet!! I mean this face looks innocent but I wouldn't want his snappy teeth chasing me!! 

                              

He's also been on a walk around St Albans in which he met a swan and had a drink out of the lake! He's spent an afternoon with my Grampy whilst my parents helped my brother move house. Apparently he was very well behaved which is a relief. A year ago the idea of leaving him with anyone was just not an option as he was so poorly behaved!! He's definitely grown up a lot.

There's obviously been a lot sleeping happening too. Macintosh can be extremely lazy and loves to snooze! Here he is curled up on Mum's chair which was white but has had to be covered with an old duvet cover as it was turning a different colour due to his mess!! 


And just to finish off with you'll be pleased to know that his cheeky ways have not stopped. Here he is eyeing up my Dad's toast! The only difference about this photo to one we would take is that if it were Andrew or I in the photo he wouldn't be sitting watching he would have lunged for the toast already!!! He's obviously being very kind to his hosts. Don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that.

                                

Check in later this week for house updates! Internet is coming!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment