MACINTOSH MONDAY

We have missed a Macintosh Monday and we are aware of that fact. We are very sorry to those of you that are fans. Our only excuse is that it has been insanely hectic trying to sort out the house and moving in so we haven't had time to write about Mac.

However Mr Macintosh has been far from neglected, in fact I'd say he's being treated a bit like a king! My parents are walking him lots, he's got their comfy sofas to sleep on, my brothers cat to terrorise, a huge garden to run around in and so much love and affection. Not to mention that my parents-in-law are also there to come over and take him for walks too! Seriously he is one spoilt dog!

Obviously we are missing him though. My dad is putting updates on his walking experiences on Facebook which are always quite amusing and my mum is sending pictures and videos of him too. It's keeping the sadness of being separated at bay...just.

Here are a few of my favourite pictures so far.

                                      


                                  

                              
                         
                                     


This one is my favourite. It's Macintosh giving us kisses. I miss those snuffly kisses. Soon puppy soon!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment