LATELY...

Now that I'm here in the USA I'm finding that there is a whole new lot of shops to get used to and to learn about. I'm rather excited about this as its got new styles too. Although having said that I was in a line at a Starbucks when a girl said she loved my purse (read handbag) and when I said it was from England she remarked how ahead we were in fashion! I'm not sure that's how England sees it, guess the grass is always greener on the other side. 

Anyway, here's some of the things I've been liking or looking lately. 


Lately I've enjoyed this tee from Hollister. Well I actually bought it for $18 which currently is about £10. Nice!


I've been looking at bedding ready for getting the new sets for our house. I found this on Pinterest and I love the chevrons. In the USA they really are everywhere which is fabulous. The yellow accents on this may perhaps be a step too far though. I'll see if I can convince Andrew that chevrons are necessary! 


Lately I've been itching to get into LA. This is LA at night. It looks insane. We arrived at LAX at night so we have seen a few of the lights but only as we drove really quickly out of the city. We have been really busy house hunting though so haven't made it out there just yet. I can't wait to visit though. 


I've also been crushing on typewriters. They are just so simple and yet elegant. I am a letter writer so the idea of taking the time to write to someone really appeals. I'd love a cool looking one too. 


The other day I tried Oprah's Chai tea latte at Starbucks. I had it as an iced version. It was incredibly good. I have a feeling I'll be drinking a few of these in the wonderful sun we are enjoying! 

So there we go a round up of all the little things I've been contemplating. It'll be interesting to do next months and see how 'American' its become!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment