BUFFALO WILD WINGS

Last night Andrew and I had Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Andrew wanted me to experience the 'wings experience'. Due to the fact we still don't have a house to live in and are still living in a hotel we are obliged to eat out every night. It's hard to stay healthy in America when you can't cook for yourself but most nights we have been fairly good. However with wings we knew we weren't being good! 

Buffalo Wild Wings is the sports fan's favourite place. The entire place is covered in TVs which show a variety of different sports all at once. These pictures show you the TVs we could see easily form our booth. 



For people who are non-sports fans or for Andrew who gets lost in a TV when it's on it was rather distracting. Putting that aside the menu had a pretty extensive range of flavourings for your wings and even included boneless wings which made me happy. (I don't particularly enjoy eating meat off the bone) They even had different types of food such as burgers or sandwiches. None were any healthier than the wings though. 

                            

After much deliberation Andrew and I ordered two sodas (cokes in UK English) and then he had traditional wings with an assortment of hotter flavourings and I had boneless wings with the obviously milder/non-spicy flavours. Here is our food, doesn't it look healthy!

                             


Please note the healthy carrot and celery sticks accompanying mine. I may have enjoyed these the most out of the whole meal! 

At this point I must confess that I never finished all my wings as I was way too full. The idea of leaving food still grates on me as it goes against everything I was taught growing up. Still at least I remember not to have pudding if I can't finish! Andrew on the other hand finished his wings. He only had 15 this time. This was apparently a mere snack as his current wings challenge total is 37!! The boy is a lunatic! 

                           

The whole experience was certainly interesting and I can see why Andrew spent so much time there with the boys whilst in Florida. Not sure it'll become one of our frequent haunts though. We may take our guests there though to see if anyone is able to defeat Andrew. Anyone reckon they can?

H

2 comments:

  1. Wild Wings for an NFL game would be a dream experience... but no chance I am touching that record #Beast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jason we needed your NFL experience yesterday as there was a TV showing the NFL draft and we were totally at a loss. Wikipedia didn't help much either!

      Delete