THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

The final count down has started! I am now in my penultimate week before travelling back home to the UK. I apologise for the slightly sparse number of posts due to prep for the move, the to-do list just seems to get longer and longer!

We are also trying to prep as much as possible for move out on the 28th, so have very little time to pack up the house and move Macintosh to his temporary holiday location in Dunstable at the in laws (he's very exited I'm sure). We have been doing a little bit of digital house hunting with rental websites and google street view, but have now given up as it would be so much easier looking around for real. I also found some crazy ones in the country that Hannah didn't really appreciate me adding to the favourites list.

Some of the guys have already gone home so before they left we had an big meal together; an actual sunday roast! It was amazing! Cooked by Paul, one of the guys here who's a brilliant chef. It made me realise how much I have missed a good sunday roast, it was like coming home from church and opening the boiler room door and smelling the roast waft through all over again!!

A.


Here's something that made me chuckle about where we are going!



2 comments:

  1. Boiler room door smell!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me a while to realise what smell he was referring too and to work out it was a positive one! Doh! x

      Delete