SAYING GOODBYE TO HUGO

Hugo was our faithful car. He had been with us from the very beginning of our married life. We bought him in the June before our wedding after Andrew's preious rust bucket finally gave way. We pitched up to the garage to get him and Andrew had typically forgotten his driving licence so I had to test drive the car, with Andrew, my dad and the garage bod in the car. I was so happy with this arrangement....NOT! Once we finally bought him I had to look after Hugo for the first week. It was blissful being able to drive around wherever and whenever I wanted. 

Hugo has taken us to so many places; moving us to our first home, holidays in the Lake and Peak districts, weddings of friends spread throughout the country, picking up Macintosh for the first time and many more. 

We will miss you Hugo, we intended to have you forever. Enjoy your new owners and get them safely to all destinations please!


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment