LATELY...USA

Amongst the busyness here a few things that have caught my eye, made me smile or have managed to be photographed.

1. On a recent trip down Walmart there was one thing I think I left of my shopping list...bother why didn't I write down lobster pots?! Thats George next to them, not a lobster!


2. Whilst popping down to my fav coffee shop to get my latest copy of monocle and enjoy the best white chocolate mocha money could buy, I popped into one of the local shops in Rosemary Village called Supply and Demand, a cool delicatessen shop that had these amazing drawer and shelf units. Might have to add that to my 'things to make' list.

                         
                          

3. If you ever have a spare moment, have a look on the animal board of Pinterest. Might try to persuade Hannah to get a Great Dane for our next dog, they look soo...funny! Maybe with long hair too. Haha

                            
                

4.  Somehow I see this coming my way for a christmas present from someone!!

What's been catching your eye lately?
A.






No comments:

Post a Comment