MACINTOSH MONDAY

This week Macintosh was brilliant. He was behaving himself and getting on really well with the new bed training regime. I was mentally rehearsing writing such a lovely post with some cute pictures and just generally extolling his virtues. And then it happened....

                          

See this is Macintosh's face after the event. He's in his bed and he's avoiding looking at the camera. That tells you that what he did was not very great, in fact it was really really bad.

You see on Sunday I cooked a lovely Tennessee BBQ chicken breast with wedges and salad. It was delicious or the quarter of it I ate was. Half way through I was disturbed by a knock on the door. I pushed my chair under the table and went to answer the door. Mac followed me through and got in the way so I shut him back in the lounge to sort out the person at the door. When I'd finished dealing with them I came back into the kitchen and I discovered Macintosh up on the chair eating my dinner off my plate!!!!!

Now I wish I got a photo of it but obviously my loud shouting meant he jumped right down. He looked really guilty and promptly hid under the table. Here are some pictures I snapped of my leftover dinner and the chicken he dropped on the floor. 

                         

                                      

Needless to say Mac spent some time in his bed thinking about what he had done. However I am fairly sure that he would do it again in a blink!! Oh Macintosh, you are a pickle!! 

H

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right... this really did make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now my mardiness at church last night makes total sense right?!

      Delete