LATELY...


Lately I've been falling in love with bold patterns on flooring with plainer surroundings. I like the big window frame mirror in here too. I think I could fall asleep in here pretty easy.



Lately I've been dreaming about California and the places we will go. The beaches, the National Parks, the coffee shops. It'll be lovely! Only 2 months to go now...



I've been quite taken by mustard coloured things too and these sandals are adorable. The old pattern modernised with the pop of colour looks intriguing. Will be sandal shopping soon too. 



Lately I'm in love with these bookends too. I mean a whale....as a bookend. Amazing! 


And to finish off the whole thing we need a bear picture, in particular a polar bear! He's so casual about the whole affair. Its amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment