A SUNNY STROLL

This week amongst sorting out the never ending pile of admin stuff, me and couple of the guys tried out a short walk that I'd been recomended by friends at church. It was a wooden walkway following along Turkey Creek just outside Valparaiso Town. It was short but a perfect place for a slow amble and next time I think I need to take a book because there was plenty of spots just to sit and read, may even jump in if the weather stays warm!

My other job this week was to research cars that we could buy when we get to California. The problem is Hannah and I seem to differ on what we see as practical! When my first suggestion was a 1950s MG TD for sale in LA that was brought over by a US Serviceman just after WW2, she definitely m realised I wasn't on the same page when it came to car buying.lol.

Well, we shall see, but I think need a car propped up in the garden else I might feel homesick. I promise I won't acumulate too many tools ('too many' will be my call Iwould like to add)

A


No comments:

Post a Comment