SHOWERS ARE THE GREATEST

Our bathroom redo is finally done!! Break out the banners and cheering! It was finished on Monday however Macintosh's silly stunt of ripping off a claw meant that I haven't actually got around to photographing the wonderful new bathroom. However now that his paw is on the mend and he's beginning to accept that the cone of shame is here to stay for a little while, I finally managed to snap some pictures. 

So here's the new bathroom! Its fairly standard to many people but to us its simply amazing! The fact its all new and clean, that we have a heated towel rail, a beautifully big mirror, a light near the mirror amongst other things just makes the place so much better. 






But that right there, ladies and gentleman, is the real reason this bathroom is so amazing!! After three and a half years we finally have a shower! :o) The first day I used it I never wanted to leave it. It was true bliss. To be able to use two hands to wash my hair instead of having to hold something over my head was just insanely good. I may be taking far longer to get ready in the mornings purely because I'm enjoying the shower so much!


Some decorative bits from Majorca. Things Andrew doesn't always appreciate but he's not here so its tough luck! 


Oh hello nice big mirror. For the more observant amongst you, yes I have had a haircut and yes I am wearing Andrew's oversized and very comfy jumper. It's become a staple piece of clothing. It no longer smells of him though but smells rather girly. Oops! 

So there we go. Our bathroom redo that I can enjoy for the last few months before we leave. It was definitely worth the mess and I'm grateful we don't have to pay for any of it. Thank you RAF! 

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Maybe not exciting to anyone else, but from someone else living in a RAF house it looks like luxury! Also not forgetting that it all matches! Someone was telling me the other day they had to have some bathroom tiles replaced and they just put in some random ones how awful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that does sound awful. I can totally imagine them just doing that though. We are really grateful that they have given us a nice bathroom at last! x

      Delete