MACINTOSH MONDAY

Its not Monday. I know that. Half term hasn't gone to my head just yet. However yesterday I was visiting friends near RAF Cosford and we didn't get home until gone 11pm. I wasn't really coherent enough to write a post about Macintosh. 

He had been fantastic at Kate and Steve's and was really well behaved the whole time. The only scare we did have was when walking him through the village and he ran out into the middle of the road in front of a car! Obviously the smell on the other side was too enticing! An excellent example of why he's not allowed off lead much! 

As a result of Mac's impressive behaviour I thought I'd do a lovely post of pictures to simply marvel at my wonderful dog. He really is like a person and I'm so grateful of his company whilst Andrew's away.

So here he is, my amazing beagle...






Who could resist his face? He's simply adorable....


Until he does something he shouldn't!! 

More on that next week no doubt! Oh Macintosh. 

H

No comments:

Post a Comment