LEON - THE ARCTIC STORM

All the local schools were closed this for two days this week with all the petrol stations, shops and restaurants closing too. We were encouraged not to go outside, even the bridges near us were closed or had 15mph restrictions. I've always thought the UK dealt with snow and ice pretty badly, but even then I don't remember panic like this. 

Well in the sunshine state, snow has occurred, even if it is only 3mm of the stuff which stops everything. I'm not complaining though I had two days off work! Still I never imagined a snow day in Florida when I first got the plane out here!!! Maybe that's what everyone here is thinking. WHAT IS THIS STUFF??!!

A.

The largest gathering of snow I could find. 
Google public alerts! - the advice was funny further down the page "don't shovel snow too quickly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment