LATELY...


Lately I've been swooning over new pieces of furniture like these chairs. I'm getting excited at the possibility of new furniture when we are in California so I've been looking at all their furniture shops to see whats around. How exciting to be sorting out a new house! Not that we know what the house will be like yet, but still dreaming about it is rather exciting. 



I've been toying with different ways to style my hair as I find I typically do the same things. Being a teacher it doesn't seem to matter what you do with your hair as the children won't notice but I like to put some effort in from time to time. This simple up do is pretty sweet and doesn't take to long to achieve.  



Been thinking lots recently about my life and its purpose. I often feel in the busyness of life I begin to live for the day to day and lose sight of the bigger things. I live for God and His glory, thats the purpose of my life. That's the 'more' that I am living for. Sometimes I need a reminder of that. Well, realistically I need continual reminders about that. I'm thankful for Switchfoot and their influence in reminding me. 



Andrew and I both fell in love with these mugs separately. He bought this one for himself and the white version for me. Can't wait until we can start using them. At the moment I just have to watch him use them via Facetime!  




Been reading 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak over the past couple of weeks. Its an amazingly gripping story of a little girl in Germany in World War 2. Although it sounds fairly typical the thing that fascinates me about this book is that its written by the character Death. He is narrating the entire book based upon his meetings with this little girl as he goes about his 'job'. It's truly gripping writing and I'm excited to finish it. 

There we go, a round up of the random musings of myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment