PICK ME UP

Ok sorry about the long wait for a post. No excuse really other than the sun has not come out for the last week and its been very wet and at times pretty cold too. So when days are like this.....


Here are a few things that have occupied me and made me smile:

In a bid to get fitter since christmas I have taken to the running machine but its very tedious and boring and within 5mins of starting I have 20 reasons to stop and the tv in front of the machine has terrible programmes. Then I found I found an app called BitGym. If you've watched the film The Proposal, there's a scene with Sandra Bullock on the cycling machine and she is going through the woods virtually. Well its exactly like that.
Outside when its wet and misrable I can be jogging through the Alps or through the Grand Canyon providing intresting facts along the route. And it goes as fast as you go because it watches your head move! Crazy technology just to run, but its fun!!


I also recieved a cool pack of gifts from Han intended for before Christmas but I love them anyway, most of all the square pen. Easy to please I know but a square pen, A SQUARE PEN!!!!! Ok just me...


A few more things that made me smile, I will say no more lest I be judged!



A

No comments:

Post a Comment