LATELY...

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. Andrew was winging his way over to Florida and I was dealing with his departure! He's now arrived in the US safe and sound and I'm now getting back to normal life. So here are some things I've been musing over this Christmas.



I've been falling in love with ceramic mugs in all their rustic beauty. These four in particular capture my interest because they're more like teacups but look nice and solid. It's a good job we can't take much over to the states otherwise I'd have been on a shopping spree this last few weeks! 


I've taken my beagle obsession to the next level and finally purchased this wonderful iPhone cover. Now I have a permanent reminder of my big ball of fluff! (who incidentally is curled up next to me snoring softly!) 



I've been reminding myself of the truth in this statement. As 2014 has dawned and we are still none the wiser about our move I am tempted to spend my time fretting and worrying about it. However that simply renders me unable to cope with what happens today. So I'm attempting to leave it all in God's hands and just wait for the RAF to decide. 



I've been guzzling good coffee over Christmas and was recently given some by a friend (Hi Tim!) from Denmark that I can't wait to try. I sometimes wish we had a hand grinder but then when I really need coffee there's nothing better than using the old electric one and being done in two seconds! 



And finally, I usually love bears too much but these guys had me crying with laughter. They are entitled 'Disapproving Ostriches'. LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment