DOG WALKING

One of the reasons I love walking Macintosh around camp is because of the Red Arrows. There's nothing better than strolling around camp and hearing the roar of the planes overhead. After three years of living here they never cease to wow me with the stunts they pull off. It's awesome just being able to look out the window and watch them practise. It makes me feel quite proud of the RAF and quite proud to be British too; something I don't necessarily feel all that often. 

So today as I was walking with Macintosh we were treated to a display by a lone Red Arrow who was practising all the weaving that he does in and out of the other planes. Unfortunately I only had my iPhone with me so the photo isn't the best quality but I think it captures something of that feeling of amazement you get when in the middle of the ordinary you get this moment of brilliance. 

H

                

No comments:

Post a Comment