DEPARTURE MINUS 9 HOURS AND COUNTING!

Tomorrow at an unearthly hour I must leave home and head west again. Once again I have finally finished packing last minute with a load of help from Han, ok she did most of it. It shouldn't be that hard because after bringing so much chocolate home I didn't have much room for anything else!

Today we went for a great long walk with Mac down to the local village and Mac loved it! I'm really gona miss the lil fella. I am so impressed with how he has learnt to chill out and become slightly more obedient. That may be something to do with me being away. Hmmmm. There's no one here to feed him under the table.

It was great to see family and friends again over Christmas, even though it was a bit of a whistle stop tour but I have some funny photos to capture some of those memories. This last week was especially crazy as the some water entered the fuse box in the car. Its an odd moment having your neighbour tell you your car's going crazy. She wasn't wrong; the car looked like Herbie the beetle all the lights were flashing and the windscreen wipers were going (this only occurred when you turn the ignition off though!). Eventually after a lot of fuss it got fixed when driving to meet friends We had to have the heating on full blast!! It was hotter than Florida!!

So now I'm off to bed before we drive to the airport. I'll check in once I'm on the other side of the pond. Heres a few wintery snaps of the walk. Goodnight!

A


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photo of you and Mr Mac. What talented photographer took that I wonder?! :) x

    ReplyDelete