BACK TO BUSINESS

So after a very long flight of sitting in one spot followed by the longest queue for immigration ever, I felt pretty down about coming back. However I was promptly cheered up by an old chatty Japanese lady sitting next to me on the flight asking me about English politics and discussing the amazing views of the sunset out the window.


No sooner we had arrived did more problems arrive, with baggage at the wrong airport and other lads delayed but all were swiftly sorted. Off to get our new rooms and unpack and sleep, lots of sleep!

I have a room almost identical to my old one, just slightly bigger so I can now swing two cats and maybe a third if I work out the maths. I have also made a small effort to make it a bit more homely too with a calendar I received at Christmas and some pictures I've bluetac-ed (is the a word Han?) up.

So back to work after I better get rid of my beard! I'll leave you with the view from the plane (the sunset not the old Japanese lady!)

A



No comments:

Post a Comment