Well this past year has been a pretty big one for us as it involved a life changing move across the world, but there's also been some other pretty big happenings. In no particular order, here are our top 10 things from 2014...
2. Moving to California.
3. Taking our first trip to San Francisco and seeing the Golden Gate bridge.
4. All the concerts we have been able to go to, including Switchfoot, Fyfe Dangerfield, 30 Seconds to Mars and Linkin Park amongst others.
5. Our nephew Elisha being born!
6. Having Mummy and Daddy K coming out to visit in California for 3 blissful weeks.
7. Seeing Sir Bradley Wiggins in the Tour of California.
8. Surprising everyone in England by just appearing on their doorstep!
9. Buying the largest Christmas tree ever.
10. And possibly the best event of the year......Ben getting engaged on Christmas Eve!! Yay!
We are already looking forward to 2015. It holds our 5th wedding anniversary, special wedding anniversaries for both sets of parents, Elisha's first birthday and a certain husband turning the big 30!! But for now 2014, you've been a pretty great year!