SCHOOL'S OUT FOR....USA VERSION!

So I finally finished work today and cant really believe its Christmas already. This evening has been dedicated to sorting everything out between stuff I'm leaving here and stuff I'm taking home; then trying to get that all in one bag! This includes all the candy in the world which has mysteriously found its way into my luggage.

Packing up my Christmas tree was an emotional moment,  although that may be because I was listening to Verdi's Requiem. Yes I know its odd but when I need to chill and get stuff done Verdi and a cup of Earl Grey are perfectly suited to help. Ok Hannah yes you know that I mean perfect as in I do a bit of sorting, I daydream a bit, I do a bit more, I doodle a flying boat onto my clip board etc...etc...

Then I discovered I can take high speed video on the camera and edit it into slow mo on my iPad. What a brilliant distraction and a good two hours got wasted when I was supposed to be packing. Oh well. Sometimes changing habits is as slow as a glacier.  

Packing is now 95% complete and the rest can wait till morning although its probably more like 75% because I wont have thought about something important. Well work sent me out here in the full knowledge that I'm dangerous without my wife's immediate on hand assistance so they will just have to deal with it.

So on Wednesday I popped down to the local armament and aircraft museum just outside work and had fun playing about with the camera and got some cool shots. The museum was mostly outside  and had quite a range of aircraft but missing a seaplane or flying boat, quite unforgivable to be honest but I will look over that fact just this once. Come on they must have had some flying boats at least visit, especially with the lakes around here, they are perfect stop offs. Anyway, I digress...

Here are some of the photos I took on my visit, enjoy.

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment