NEW CAMERA

So on Saturday the new camera I ordered came in, though they said it wouldn't arive till this coming Wednesday so I was ridiculously pleased! So eager was I to test it that I only gave it a lil charge before heading out to Santa Rosa for it then to die on me. But here are a few early photos taken and hopefully many more (higher quality with practice) ones to come. Oh and it came with different simulated film options including black and white which I am using alot, I'll do some more colour photos next time, sorry.

A.




4 comments:

  1. Wowsa-Loving the new camera man! Looks amazing! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks man! Woop! Hope all is well? Timbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude, I thought you might like it. Yeah looking forward to coming back and catching up with you bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the same camera as the Sartoralist!! AMAZING! http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/fuji/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, just discovered that at the same time, i saw it on his instagram pics. Cool as biscuits!!

    ReplyDelete