MACINTOSH MONDAY

Sometimes I get the impression that all I do is complain about Macintosh. He does do some pretty frustrating things and cause me to get cross but really he is an amazing dog. 

So in the (belated) spirit of thanksgiving I want to tell you 5 things I love about Mr Macintosh. Here goes...

1. His snuggles. With Andrew gone is amazing to have him creep onto the sofa and snuggle into your lap on an evening when you're feeling low.

2. His looks. I don't mean to be vain but he is one good looking dog. Just look at him!!



3. His energy. Sometimes this feels like a bit of a pain but it having to take him on walks regularly allows me to spend time enjoying creation and just being outdoors. I wouldn't go out as much without him. 

4. His company. Its refreshing to have something alive in the house now Andrew's not here. It's made me less jumpy about the strange noises that the old house makes. 

5. His dopiness. Yup occasionally he does something really silly that just cracks me up. An example of this would be tonight whilst face timing Andrew, he decided he was tired and then just face planted onto the Mac to go to sleep causing it to beep furiously as every key was being pushed at once! Silly boy!


So there we go. There's 5 reasons that I'm grateful for Mr Macintosh Woodruff.
I'm off to snuggle with him now...

H

No comments:

Post a Comment