LATELY...




I've been getting excited at the prospect of exploring some of the beautiful places in California. The idea of having 3ish years to explore the US and see some of the sights you dream of seeing is mind blowing. Macintosh will love all the National Parks too. 


I've been getting giddy over infinity scarves and chevrons. Its always chevrons. They really are amazing. Conveniently this particular scarf is from an American shop. Care to pick it up for me Andrew? 




I've been feeding my Sandra Bullock obsession by re-watching The Proposal again! :) I think I quoted roughly three quarters of the film this time. I am very proud of the fact I know it off by heart too!




I've been contemplating the raw beauty of nature. It amazes me that God created it all and that its just so vast and so different. We will never be able to make anything anywhere near as beautiful, no matter how clever we are.



And lastly, I've been attempting to convince myself that this is true, even when he's driving me mad by scratching at the door to go out two seconds after he just got in! Not that he just did that.....much!



No comments:

Post a Comment