SUNDAY SUN

So as it is Sunday I visited Rocky Bayou Baptist Church in the morning, who were very friendly and welcoming, with a challenging talk about being a Christlike example in the workplace.

I then went onto AJ's in Destin for a late lunch with the guys, which was yum as is standard around here. AJ's is a mental seafood and oyster bar & restaurant with a seriously nautical theme. The staff were brilliant and kept us topped up with drinks. Every time I finished my coke, another one arrived before the empty cup hit the table! Definitely a place to visit!

Then on to The Boat House Oyster Bar for some live music and a beautiful view of the bay and sunset. The bar is full of signed one dollar notes stapled to the ceiling and walls making for an interesting decor. The perfect place to relax and enjoy the sunset and watch a lil kid have a go at fishing. I know nothing about fishing but he definitely wasn't doing it right! Kinda wanted a giant shark to bite, that would make me laugh.

A


No comments:

Post a Comment