SATURDAY'S SUN

Had a great morning with the men at Forest Lake Bible Church for Men's Breakfast & Bible study yesterday. Will have to get used to not having a full english fry up. What do they have against beans?! The food was delicious though and we looked at the goodness of God in the study which raised some good questions. I cycled too which was very relaxing though there are a few crazy people shouting at you on the roads but I suppose you get them everywhere. lol.

The rest of the day was for exploring and shopping though the christmas music blaring out got too much so we went for a donut at the the Donut Hole.

Whilst at Barnes & Noble I saw a whole stand given over to the lego architect series which looked awesome. I have a few designs that I could share with Lego to make as a series. Call it the 'Ideas that never came about but are cool' series; very catchy!

A





No comments:

Post a Comment