MY NEW COFFEE SHOP ESCAPE

On some more local exploring of the area me and a friend took a long drive down the coast to Panama City. We stumbled across a few incredible looking towns by the sea, one of which contains my perfect coffee shop escape. A place that almost feels like home if Hannah and Mac were with me. I think the girl serving us thought I was a lil odd getting so excited about a coffee shop. But I must say I don't use the words 'perfect coffee shop escape' lightly, especially in the age of awesome, amazeballs etc being used for just about everything.


Its called amavida and serves a wide selection of coffees. Its a little pricey perhaps but man the taste of the coffee is just right. Ok and they stock Monocle magazine and Suki Stump Teapots which may have swayed my opinion a little bit. And yes, I bought a Monocle mag. Sorry Hannah but I can't give up that easily.

Heres a couple of photos of the place and the surrounding area.

A


No comments:

Post a Comment