MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

So this may have surprised you but last night I went out to watch football. Well it was american football and I just wanted to give it a chance as it was monday night game night. It had nothing to do with the food at all!


We went to Harry T's in Destin which had more TVs than you can shake a stick at. I mean they were everywhere, I felt like I had just walked into currys TV section! But hey, if you wana see the game, you don't want anyone in you way so i guess it means they can guarantee a good view so I'll let it let that slide.

Ok I lied, the big persuader was one lil word; WINGS! To be honest that was the real reason, you can't say no to 10 wings for $2.49, thats £1.54!  (Unless your vegetarian etc.) and the guy in the kitchen was either generous or couldn't count, coz he was passing out baskets of 11 and more. I could only manage 30 wings in the end as they weren't small. I'm happy with that score....for now.

So what I got from american football is that its a really simple game made hard by loads of statistics, and quite short but made really long by all the breaks for adverts. Other than that quite fun to watch. I almost got out of my seat for one moment but the blue cheese dip that came with the wings told me to stay down. Oh and I was watching the Redskins vs San Francisco who went on to win.

Here are a few snaps of the night!

A


Advert break number 34. This is only the first quarter too!

4 comments:

  1. You kept this one from me! 30 wings?! How on earth does that count as a balanced diet??

    You'll be 10 stone heavier when you get back if you keep that up!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest sport in the world ;) I am watching this weeks MNF on my sofa with a drink right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really will need to explain it to us before we head out there. Otherwise we'll look like total idiots, as clearly we have no idea what's going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crash courses can be arranged ;)

    ReplyDelete