GOODBYES

So as I prepare to move I must also come to the inevitable goodbyes. Being a 'mildly emotionally constipated' bloke, it is something I find odd at times! Maybe some of you will agree; long term goodbyes are just weird and they usually ends up with the same old phase "see you later" but with a look in your eye that says 'I don't know why I just said that as we all know its gonna be ages before I next see you'.

Plus I have to hug a load of people I never normally hug on a day to day basis, leading to me just hugging everyone, including the people who do not like hugs. Maybe there should be an engineer's fix to this, a procedure that covers all the ponderables and leaves me with no worries; a flow chart of some sort maybe. I'll add that to the ideas list maybe one day.

Well best finish this packing, but let me not get started on packing! And yes the observant will notice I've just started packing for 6 months and I fly tomorrow. This is normal...


Ok well maybe leave the packing for abit. It might disappear and in the mean time I think I'll have a brew from one of my fav teapots.

A

1 comment:

  1. Good luck guys :) Not for the move, just the packing ;)

    ReplyDelete