FLYING


Ok so I'm stuck in the air for what seems like a lifetime, you can only watch so many movies! So here's my first post abroad, well, in mid air actually.


Today has been crazy so far, bit of a mental start with 0400 wake up and forgot that by the time I'd be near London it would be getting close to rush hour so took longer than I estimated, then heathrow airport signage is a little misleading, but found the car hire place in the end. I jogged through check in like I fly all the time snatching a croissant and toastie, which I might add where delicious. Then straight on the jet and ready for the long sit.

The lovely people next to me let me look out the window over Greenlan; that place looks amazing!!! The lady in front nearly clobbered me in the face putting her seat back but hey, as long as she's comfortable. lol. Might watch some more of Flight Map, the movie, very slow paced uneventful film about a giant plane flying over America. Old joke I know.

A





No comments:

Post a Comment